Charming hotels in Bangkok
1. Chakrabongse Villas | BangkokThe Chakrabongse Villas is located in the beautiful and vibrant city of Bangkok, near many local attractions such as the Wat Pho Temple, Pak Klong Flower Market, and Wat Arun. The hotel is situated along the Chao Phraya River, and is also 45 minutes by car from the airport. Chakrabongse Villas has 9 comfortable and spacious guest suites featuring rich and luxurious Thai decor. The hotel offers a variety features for guests to enjoy, including beautiful gardens, and a fine dining restaurant featuring scenic river views and gourmet cuisine. Chakrabongse Villas also offers laundry service, concierge, and an airport transfer for guest convenience as well as bicycle rentals for those who wish to explore the city.
2. Ariyasomvilla Hotel | BangkokThe Ariyasomvilla Hotel is a beautiful restored 1940's home located in a quiet neighborhood, just minutes from Bangkok's bustling Sukhumvit Road. The hotel is situated within walking distance to the center of the city where a wide variety of restaurants, shops, and attractions are located; and is also 30 km from Suvanabhumi International Airport. Ariyasomvilla Hotel has 24 bright and spacious guest rooms featuring teakwood floors and elegant decor. The Ariyasomvilla Hotel offers guests a wide assortment of amenities and services to enjoy, including an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, scenic gardens, spa with massage, steam room, business center, babysitting service, and concierge service.
3. Maduzi Hotel | BangkokThe trendy and luxurious Maduzi Hotel is located in the Asoke/Sukhumvit area in the heart of downtown Bangkok. The hotel is next to the Queen Sirikit Center, and just a short walk from the BTS Skytrain and the MRT underground. The hotel is also situated just 15 km from the airport. Maduzi Hotel has 40 large and comfortable guest rooms featuring hardwood floors and trendy contemporary decor. The hotel features a coffee shop, full-service bar, and restaurant with 24-hour room service, serving regional and international cuisine. Maduzi hotel also has concierge services and a tour desk for guests who want information on local attractions and assistance arranging excursions.
4. Praya Palazzo hotel | BangkokThe Praya Palazzo Hotel is conveniently located along the Chao Phraya River, near a wide variety of sites and attraction in the vibrant city of Bangkok. The hotel is within walking distance from many interesting historical sites such as The Grand Palace, The Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Wat Aroon (The Temple of Dawn), China Town and The National Museum. Praya Palazzo Hotel has 17 bright and spacious guest rooms featuring classically elegant decor and period furnishings. Guests of the hotel will love the hotels historical architecture and enjoy the wide range of amenities that are offered. The hotel also features a poolside bar offering delicious cocktails, and a restaurant with available room service serving gourmet cuisine.
5. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast | BangkokThe Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast is conveniently located near a variety of shops, restaurants, and nightclubs in the Sathon district of the bustling city of Bangkok, within walking distance to a number of local attractions such as the Jael Aeung Beal Chinese Temple and the State Tower. The hotel is also situated near Surasak sky train station and 25 km from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast has 9 comfortable and modern guest rooms featuring simple yet stylish decor and tiled floors. Each room comes equipped with a private bathroom, LCD TV, desk, air conditioning, and free Wi-Fi access. Guests of the hotel are welcome to enjoy the various amenities the hotel has to offer.
6. Cabochon Hotel | BangkokThe Cabochon Hotel is located in the Sukhumvit district of Bangkok, known for its excellent shopping, restaurants, and nightclubs. The hotel is situated near the Phrom Phong and Thong Lor Skytrain stations, K Village Mall, and the Rasayana Retreat. Cabochon Hotel has 8 comfortable guest rooms featuring classic decor and hardwood floors. Each spacious room comes with crisp white linens, private bathroom, balcony, minibar with complimentary water, air conditioning, and free wireless internet access. The hotel also offers room service, laundry service, and a concierge for guest convenience.
7. Riva Surya Bangkok Hotel | BangkokThe recently built Riva Surya Bangkok Hotel is conveniently located in the vibrant city of Bangkok. The hotel is situated within walking distance to popular attractions such as the National Museum, Thammasat University, Praathit Pier, and a wide range of restaurants and shops. The hotel is also situated 30 km from the airport. Riva Surya Bangkok Hotel has 68 comfortable guest rooms, each featuring a private bathroom, TV, refrigerator, and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The hotel also offers concierge service and a tour information desk for guests who wish to explore the city or visit local attractions. The on-site restaurant serves both regional specialties and international favourites.
8. Shanghai Mansion Boutique Hotel | BangkokAwarded the Best Value Hotel in Asia for 2010 by Sunday Times Travel Magazine, The Shanghai Mansion Boutique Hotel is located in the heart of Bangkok's China Town district, near the Chao Phraya River. The hotel is situated close to the Hua Lumpong MRT station, which is connected to the Skytrain, giving guests easy access to all parts of the vibrant city. Shanghai Mansion Boutique Hotel has 78 spacious and comfortable guest rooms featuring colorful Thai decor and 1930's-style furnishings. The hotel also features a concierge service and tours of the area for guests that want to explore the city. The full-service bar offers a variety of cocktails, while the restaurant serves a delicious mix of regional and international cuisine.
9. Loogchoob Homestay | BangkokThe LoogChoob Homestay is located in the vibrant city of Bangkok, near a number of the city's main attractions, including Wat Ratchadathisathan Ratchaworawihan, Wat Prasat, and Nang Lieng Market. The hotel is also situated just 30 km from the airport. LoogChoob Homestay has 5 bright and spacious guest rooms featuring hardwood floors and elegant contemporary décor. Each comfortable room comes equipped with a stylish private bathroom, LCD TV, large windows with city views, and free wireless internet access. Guests of the LoogChoob Homestay will enjoy the hotel's many features, including a living room with comfortable sitting area, extensive DVD library, rooftop terrace, and friendly and helpful staff.
10. Bangkok Loft Inn | BangkokThe modern Bangkok Loft Inn is located in the Thon Buri district of the city of Bangkok, near many local attractions such as the Taksin Monument, Santa Cruz Church, Wat Kanlaya, and the Grand Palace. The hotel is also within walking distance to the Skytrain station, where guests can easily access all parts of the city. Bangkok Loft Inn has 32 spacious and comfortable guest rooms featuring stylish contemporary décor and hardwood floors. Guests of the Bangkok Loft Inn are encouraged to enjoy the hotel's many features, including a business center, laundry service, coffee shop, concierge, and a restaurant serving delicious regional and international food with available 24-hour room service. The hotel also features on-site parking for convenience.
Powered by ROImedia